Originally submitted at One Step Ahead

Spot ear infections at home (no more guesswork)! This clever home ear monitor employs the same proven technology used by pediatricians to detect fluid in the middle ear — a key sign of ear infection. Alerts you when treatment is needed; lets you track your child's recovery, too. Fast, painles...
Did not work & can't return.
Cons: Difficult To Use, Uncomfortable, Ineffective
Describe Yourself: Earache Prone
My 2Y and 9M olds are prone to infection. I was very excited about this product as I was hoping to be able to determine whether or not to take my children to see their physician.
When it arrived, I tried to use it on both children and myself. I did not get one reading to register. On top of that, the product is not returnable. Completely dissatisfied!
(legalese)
3 comments:
WHAT A BUMMER! i would contact the manufacturer.. maybe they'll give you something?? sorry to hear about that..
How frustrating!
Yeah - I had ordered something similar - and was very dissappointed - ear infections are really hard to see - thankfully they do grow out of them - Ellie got tubes at 15 months and it seems our trips too the doctor lessened! phew! hang in there!! This too shall pass ;)
Post a Comment