It's hard to believe we will be celebrating Andrew's 4th birthday in 3 short months! On the other hand, some days I feel like he must be at least 5 already. Over the last month he has grown a bit taller...definitely a growth spurt as one morning he ate 2 eggs, 6 pancakes, and fruit for breakfast. He is his father's son 100% - he LOVES video games. He plays them on his dad's iPhone, on the computer, on the Wii and asks anytime we are eating out and there is one in sight. Andrew loves legos. He likes to build towers, guns, and sits and watches as Drew builds complex spaceships, boats, cars and trucks for him. He especially like to play with the little men. Andrew must label everyone a "good guy" or "bad guy". He is crazy about Spiderman although he has never seen the show or movie. He still enjoys playing outside in the sandbox, driving his tractor and riding his bike. Andrew LOVES his teacher at preschool and although he can be quite shy, his friends are always as excited to see him as he is them. I finally let him start chewing gum. For at least a week, every time he walked into school, Bible study, church, etc he would say "I'm 3 and a half and I can chew gum." It seems to be the best treat ever!
Last night I surprised him with new Spiderman pajamas. He was SO excited - "Mommy...You...Are...So...COOL! Thank you, mommy." He has such a kind heart and is a great encourager.

No comments:
Post a Comment