Today was Andrew's first program at school. He class sang "Mary had a Baby" and "Feliz Navidad." He was center stage because of his performance during practice. Today...he got a little stage fright.
First song - Andrew watched himself on the side screens a little then turned to face the back of the stage.
The second song - we never saw his face.
After a teary reunion, Andrew was back to good spirits.
I am married to my best friend, Drew. I am Mom, Mama or Mommy to Andrew (May '06) and Lila (November '07). I love Jesus. I like to Crossfit, read, travel, watch House Hunters, sit on the patio at dusk, and eat guacamole. I am most fulfilled when I spend time daily with my Protector, my God.
2 comments:
AWESOME! Yes he totally was backwardsing it up! So cute. I loved his pj's and that hair is too great! Loved it.
THat is awesome! Kids are hilarious.
Post a Comment