As October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I am sure we will all be hearing of ways to make a difference in the fight against cancer. This morning on the Today show, I heard about a new way to help out. It is called the Army of Women. This organization links healthy women with scientific studies searching for ways to PREVENT breast cancer. Please take the time to look at this site and volunteer to help our moms, aunts, sisters, and friends fight breast cancer and KEEP our daughters from having to make that fight!**In memory of my Aunt Bob & in honor of my Aunt Coletti and Aunt Lois who have all battled this disease, I have signed up to volunteer my healthy body for research. I hope you will join me.
1 comment:
missing your postings :(
also - i tried calling the other day and we got disconnected some how.. i called right back and got voicemail - just wanted to chat and catch up with you. I'll call tuesday and share the news! love, christa
Post a Comment